Inspiring. Authentic. Practical. Relevant.
Have you heard?
Michelle Golden River—a TEDx presenter—speaks for organizations around the world. Her audiences include professionals (accountants, lawyers, and wealth advisors) to association leaders, professional facilitators, marketing and communication professionals, and CPA firm administrators.
Michelle covers a variety of strategic, leadership, pricing, marketing, and management topics—all in the pursuit of CPA firm health, succession, growth, and profitability.
She is uniquely qualified—and in high demand—to teach up-front pricing techniques; exiciting new territory for CPA firms, especially large firms.
Scroll down to see her hottest topics.
Contact Michelle to book her for your next event or private function.
“I don’t normally do this, but I thought your session was so good and so well-run that I wanted to offer myself as a reference if you ever need one. I haven’t seen the written evaluations yet, but the anecdotal evidence was that it was just what the doctor ordered. I can’t thank you enough for sending our managing partners out with a bang.”Jay Hauck
“I’m a 20-year marketing professional who is new to the accounting field and the information Michelle presented was invaluable…very organized and extremely well-received by all the participants.”Ann Carroll
Energize Your Audience
A sampling of subjects Michelle speaks to.
Advanced Pricing Methods: Tools to Increase Profits
Showing how proper up-front pricing improves profitability while it deepens relationships.
staying profitable When YOU PRice In Advance
Steps to take when you shift risk from the customer to the firm (where it belongs).
advanced pricing = advanced customer relationships
Putting customers in control and providing certainty in price has unexpected benefits.
How to PRice Consulting Work
Advance-pricing fans struggle most with pricing “consulting.” It’s not as hard as it looks.
Building a business-advisor culture
With the value of compliance dwindling, demand for true business advisors grows.
proposal language that closes deals: Words Matter
Appeal to buyers’ emotions. Learn how to be more client-centric, less firm-centric.
Mythbusting “Value Pricing”
Clearing up the mixed messages about VP and why it’s not the best place to start.
letting go with grace, receiving with respect
As Boomers retire, delegating work and transitioning relationships is a mounting struggle.
Michelle works with many groups that include:
“Your session made everyone sit back and really think about how we should change. In fact, the talk was of little else for the rest of the day. It was the best session that we have ever had at any of our twice-annual worldwide conferences and I thank you for being so challenging and thought provoking.”Howard Wilkinson
- Accounting Today: Growth & Profitability Summits
- AccountingWEB Live
- Advanced Marketing Professionals Group
- All-Star Financial Group (ASFG)
- AGN International
- American Bar Assoc. (ABA) Law Practice Management
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Association for Accounting Administration (AAA)
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- Association for CPA Financial Planners (ACPAFP)
- Avalara Thought Leader Series
- Boomer CEO Advantage Roundtables
- CalCPA Education Foundation, Faculty
- CPA.com / Digital CPA
- CPA Associates International (CPAAI)
- DFK International
- Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- International Assoc. of Business Communicators (IABC)
- International Assoc of Facilitators (IAF)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA)
- Legal Marketing Assoc (LMA)
- Management Summit
- Marketing Directors’ Support Group
- Minnesota Society of CPAs (MNCPA)
- Missouri Society of CPAs (MSCPA)
- Moore Stephens North America
- National Assoc of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- National Investment Relations Institute (NIRI)
- Northeast Education Conference
- PKF North American Network
- PrimeGlobal (aka IGAF Worldwide)
- Professional Services Marketing Assoc (PSMA)
- SAGE Summit & SAGE Leadership Academy
- The International Accounting Group (TIAG) & TAGLaw
- THRIVEal CPA
- Upstream Academy
- Utah Assoc of CPAs (UACPA)
- VeraSage Institute (faculty)